Adventure starts where the trail ends.
Passion. Outdoors. Adventure!
At Brownells, we empower the spirit of independence and adventure. We are passionate about the lifestyle we've chosen, we're committed to our industry and the 2nd Amendment, we're forever connected to the outdoors, and we're dedicated to connecting our freedom-loving customers to products that outfit them for a lifetime of enjoyable outdoor experiences and adventures.
Come Live Your Adventure With Us!
If working for a dynamic company in a growing, hobby-driven industry sounds exciting, we can't wait to meet you! Our consistent growth means we need more talented professionals, and the Grinnell facility is just a short drive from the Des Moines metro area. Hear from Pete and our great team as they describe what it’s like at Brownells!
Our R.I.C.H. Values
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Communicate thoughtfully.
- Act Ethically.
- Practice what you preach.
- Take initiative.
- Think differently.
- Don't be afraid to speak up.
- Truth and transparency in all interactions.
- Accountable for personal responsibilities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision packages to fit your needs
- Health Savings Account with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Supplemental insurances including Hospital, Critical Illness, and Accident coverage
- 401 (k) with fully vested employer match
- Group Life Insurance and supplemental options
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
Paid Time Off
- 6 Holidays and 2 Floating Holidays
- Generous Vacation and Personal Time
- Volunteer Time
- 24/7 counseling support
- Financial consultation
- Legal consultation and more
- In-house professional development courses
- Leadership Academy program
- Career Pathing program
- Generous employee discount to outfit your adventure
- Full range access at our Big Springs Shooting Complex
- Incentive plan that allows you to share in the company's success
All candidates must complete an employment application to be considered for a specific advertised job opening. Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of both a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Brownells, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
Brownells is an E-Verify Employer
We use E-Verify to check employment eligibility of our new hires. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The system allows employers like Brownells to verify the employment eligibility of its employees, regardless of citizenship. Based on the information provided on Form I-9, E-Verify confirms this information with DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) records.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at PeopleTeam@2ndadventure.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
HealthPartners publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of 2nd Adventure Group. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://www.healthpartners.com/hp/legal-notices/disclosures/transparency/index.html